BUYING A HOME
Whether you are a first time home buyer or a seasoned investor, we understand that purchasing a home is a significant financial investment. At Freedom First Properties we use our experience, our experts and our technology to help ensure a successful purchase for our clients.
A Freedom First Properties REALTOR® will:
- Help you develop your home search criteria
- Prepare an automated search of homes so you know when a new matching home hits the market
- Introduce you to trusted loan officers and any needed service providers
- Provide you with access to available homes both on-line and in-person
- Utilize our in-house property valuation services to help you make an informed offer
- Prepare, submit and negotiate the purchase contract
- Guide you through escrow, disclosures and all paperwork
- Communicate the status of your transaction throughout the escrow
- Coordinate inspections and any agreed repairs or concessions
- Accompany you through the final walk-through to confirm condition and completion of any repairs, and, hand and you the keys to your new home!
Meet our Freedom First Properties team
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
Resources for Buyers
Things to Consider Before Buying a Home
- Check Your Credit – Your credit is crucial when applying for a loan; the better your score, the lower your interest rates will be. Be sure to check all three major credit reporting companies: Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion as the information in each report may vary slightly. Make sure you make copies of your credit report as well, and check your score well in advance of applying for loans.
- Find a Lender – Most people need to take out a loan when buying a home, and you’ll want to be prepared to make an offer when you find that perfect home. It’s important to be sure that you’re approved for a loan before you start looking at homes so you don’t miss out on any opportunities. If you need help finding a lender, we can recommend trusted lenders near you.
- Price Range – Calculate what’s realistic for you before considering different areas to live in to be sure things stay within your budget. Once you know your range, we can help you make the most out of your money.
- Research – Finding the right home can be time consuming, but it’s important to consider everything before you decide. What’s the commute like to work? If you have kids, what are the schools like in the area? How many bed and bathrooms will you need? Do you prefer a newer or older styled home? All are important factors to take into account during the home finding process. We are dedicated to helping you through the entire home buying process. Once we find that perfect home, we will prepare a written offer. With our experience in the market, we can help you arrive at an offer that both fits your budget and has the best chance of being accepted.
- Once Your Offer is Accepted – After your offer is accepted, you’ll have a grace period to have the house professionally inspected and request repairs or counter offer if the situation arises. Once this step is complete, we will verify the terms and conditions of your loan, and assist you in signing your papers. I’m here to assist you with any questions you may have during the process.
- Moving Time! – Now that you’ve found your perfect home it’s time to make moving arrangements. If you plan on utilizing a professional moving company, we can recommend reputable, local movers. Don’t forget to fill out your change of address forms and inform the utility companies of your move!
WE COVER ALL ASPECTS OF THE REAL ESTATE MARKET
Freedom First Properties navigates and simplifies the property management process for our landlords with a comprehensive offering of services.
Our full-service property management division focuses on properties in Orange county and portions of Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles and San Diego counties.
Freedom First Properties offers valuation and expert opinion services for family law, probate and estate planning clients as well as for our clients that are buying, selling or investing in real estate.